Lip lift and rhinoplasty

If I want both a rhinoplasty and a lip lift, should I get the rhinoplasty first since the lip lift is based on the distance between your lip and nose?

A Rhinoplasty and a Lip Lift Can Be Done At The Same Time

Good question.  An experienced surgeon should be able to do both at the same time without difficulty. Your point is a good one in that the results of the rhinoplasty will impact how much of a lift you want to do with the lip (and visa versa). But these can be accommodated for at the time of the surgery.  Good luck.

Greenwood Village Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Send your photos to give you the advice you need and want. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Lip lift and rhinoplasty for facial feminization, etc.

Lip lift and rhinoplasty for facial feminization, etc. are procedures i do together frequently. The distance for facial proportion is taken into consideration by very experienced rhinoplasty surgeons.

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question.  Definitely do the rhinoplasty first.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty and lip lift

A rhinoplasty may be better first  so that one can avoid the risks of the lip lift incisions on the rhinoplasty one.

Lip lift and rhinoplasty

Without photos- it's impossible to give you an accurate answer. Depending upon the findings at your physical exam- the sequence can be determined. If the nasal appearance and anatomy are overwhelming then I would strongly suggest addressing the nose most aggressively. 

Rhinoplasty before

Hello!
I suggest doing a rhinoplasty first.  This will help achieve balance in the face and potentially will remove the need for the lip lift depending on the harmony of the face after a rhinoplasty.  I suggest looking into Scarless Rhinoplasty with a Board Certified Rhinoplasty expert.

Deepak Raj Dugar, MD

Rhinoplasty before a lip lift

It is best to undergo the  rhinoplasty procedure first and see what changes can be accomplished with just the rhinoplasty procedure. Consider the lip lift  several months down the road.