Filler feels like it shifted

I had restalyne 3 weeks ago in marionette lines with a tiny botox to release the muscle in that area. Last 2 days my left filler feels like it slipped to almost bottom of chin. Slightly swollen, light red. Feels better after ice.

Filler and movement

Fillers cannot move or shift weeks later.  The redness that you are describing may be an injection.  You should return immediately to your dermatologist for examination.  Best, Dr. Green

Filler feels like it shifted

Hello Mark1121,

Filler really shouldn't be able to be moved after about a week.  3 weeks out from treatment makes this that much less likely.  The fact that the area is slightly swollen and red make me concerned about a possible infection.  I'd recommend you follow up ASAP with your injector to evaluate the area and receive appropriate antibiotics if needed.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can filler shift from marionette lines to chin?

Thank you for that interesting question. It is very unlikely that the injected Restylane shifted from the marionette lines to the chin. Perhaps, the Botox did not work properly. You need a comprehensive evaluation by an experienced injector.
Good luck,

Filler displaced?

Are you sure it is not just swelling?  Hard to say without an exam. Best to check in with your doctor.