Am I a good candidate for veneers for front teeth? (Photos)

Porcealin veneers

Hello

Yes, Porcelain veneers will dramatically improve your smile.  you can close the diastema ,change the shape and color of your teeth with veneers.  However, to close the  gap is tricky and it has to be done by an experienced cosmetic dentist to make it look natural.  Do you research, and ask for before and after pictures from your cosmetic dentist.  

Veneer candidate #DrSoftTouch

Porcelain veneers would instantly improve your smile. For the best results, I would recommend veneering all of the teeth in your smile line (10 based on your photos). See an experienced cosmetic dentist for a veneer consult to determine your options. I'll link a photo of a patient of mine who's diastema was corrected using only six porcelain veneers. Your smile is going to look great!  I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Veneers canidate

Hi:

From the photo it appears you can definitley benefit from porcelain veneers, The gap in between your front two teeth and general alignment and color can be greatly improved.  The other alternative is to do invisilign and whitening which will also give you great result.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Veneers?

Assuming the lower teeth are normal, you are an ideal candidate for veneers. 

Good luck! You will be thrilled with the results.