2 weeks after eyelid surgery my right eye is droopy. Will this correct itself?

eyelid drooping

Eyelid droopy

It is difficult to answer your question since there are no pictures and there is lack of information (e.g. what kind of eyelid surgery did you get, which eye, etc.)  I would recommend that you follow up with your surgeon and discuss your concerns.

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Drooping lids after surgery

may indicate ptosis that was not appreciated, an injury to the muscle, a coincidental Bell's palsy, or some other etiology.  Its best to discuss your post-op concerns with your surgeon as he/she knows what you were like before surgery and knows what happened in surgery and is best equipped to try to provide an explanation as to why you appreciate drooping on one side.

Curtis Wong, MD

Eyelid drooping

it is really difficult to give any kind of opinion with such little information and no photos. Were both eyes operated on? Did you have any droopiness before? In general, because your eyes are windows of light to your brain, it does take a little bit of time to adjust, especially if you had droopiness before. It really depends on the degree of your droopiness, however. At 2 weeks post op, there might be very minimal change, but not a lot. 

Lily Lee, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon