Hi I had Botox two weeks ago and at the time I had an infection down below due to an operation. Can I use this gel?

They have now put me onzidoval vaginal gel 40g metronidazole virginal gel I have to inject it with a sorinage Is this ok to use two weeks after Botox thank you

Botox and the antibiotic ointment

Using the antibiotic ointment should be fine with Botox.  If you have any concerns you should always check with your physician.  Best, Dr. Green

Thank you for your question. Botox should not interfere with your antibiotic ointment. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Thank you for your question.  You can go ahead and use this antibiotic gel to treat your infection and it will not interfere with your Botox.  

Vaginal infection treatment

there is no reason not to be able to use the medication after injection with Botox.. there is no interference and no interaction

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist