I just had a breast augmentation 30 days ago in Brasil. Didn't think about if something goes wrong who to look for (Photo)

If I have any problems in the future what should I do? Should I try to find a doctor now and explain the situation and be prepared if something happens in the future? The reason I had done in Brasil was because I have nobody who could help me here and just realized that something can go wrong and I can't go back. Any suggestions?

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. Its early to talk about results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Breasts augmentation follow up

Dear Nekinha,    Thank you for submitting your picture. From observing the picture , you appear to have had a mini lift procedure with the breasts augmentation surgery, though the tapes are definitely unusual. You seem to heal well and the result is very nice.   In regard to follow up, it is best for you to research your community for experienced board certified plastic surgeons . I can't imagine a reason for a surgeon to to be willing to see you for a follow up. I would suggest to schedule an appointment soon to make sure that all is well and create a rapport with the surgeon. Make sure to bring with you the operative report, so the surgeon will have all the information about your surgery.                     All the best,                                              Dr Widder

Problems post Breast Augmentation that was performed in Brazil

In some cases, a surgeon from overseas may have colleague in the United States who can help in such situations. In most cases, a patient is on her or his own to find a surgeon to help. This generally leads to greater costs than if the surgery is performed in the United States. Contact your surgeon in Brazil for suggestions.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Medical tourism

That is the problem when you travel for surgery. You should look for someone nearby your home to see in case of emergency. Best of luck.

Follow up care after surgery abroad

This is a cautionary tale. You can certainly seek out a plastic surgeon in your area but many may decline to accept you as a patient. Also, you can expect to pay for the consultation.  The roster of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons will provide a listing of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Follow up Care

Thank you for your question and photo. Your Plastic Surgeon should have at least provided follow up care instructions for you and you should be able to contact them by email or phone? If not, I would recommend that you see a board certified Plastic Surgeon near you, soon, in order to ensure that you are healing well and have no signs of infection or other issue. You should be able to pay a consultation fee. I do not recommend that you wait until you already have a problem before being seen in person.
All the best