Subcision for Surgical scar? (photos)

Would I be a good candidate for subcision? I Have a very deep surgical scar left from mole removal and desperately want it flush with my skin. Any advice?

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

This needs subcision, lasers and fillers for improvement.  If not surgical repair is the best.  Dr. Emer.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Subcision for Surgical scar?

Thank you for your question and photograph. Subcision would be an excellent conservative option at attempting improvement in the depth of the scar, with a small amount of dermal filler placement as well.  I would also recommend a good skin care regimen that incorporates use of a retinol followed by a series of chemical peels.  Hope this helps. 

Subcision for Surgical scar?