Subcision for Surgical scar? (photos)

Would I be a good candidate for subcision? I Have a very deep surgical scar left from mole removal and desperately want it flush with my skin. Any advice?

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

This needs subcision, lasers and fillers for improvement.  If not surgical repair is the best.  Dr. Emer.

Subcision for Surgical scar?

Thank you for your question and photograph. Subcision would be an excellent conservative option at attempting improvement in the depth of the scar, with a small amount of dermal filler placement as well.  I would also recommend a good skin care regimen that incorporates use of a retinol followed by a series of chemical peels.  Hope this helps.