The nipples are not the same size. Now my scar is wide. Can this be fixed?

I had my 10 year old silicone emplants removed my right one was ruptured . Which we didn't know tell removal . I wasn'tgoing to replace the emplants but the Doctor and Nurse said they wouldn't look good.long story short I let them talk me into replacing the emplants. It been a year. My nipples are not the same size. My scar is wide.

Concerns after revisionary breast surgery…

As you can imagine, online consultants will not be of much specific help to you. I would suggest that you discuss your concerns directly with your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror. Hopefully, working together you will come up with a good plan to improve your outcome.

Generally, I suggest patients communicate their concerns and goals in a calm and constructive fashion. Avoid inflammatory remarks such as: "they talked me into…".  Ultimately, plastic surgeons want their patients to be very happy. Best wishes.