Can I have old implants removed, new replaced, one capsule removed, some reduction and lift?

Would like this surgery to include all the above in one procedure if possible. Will I need mess with breast pockets sutured down some? Should I have lift done as second procedure after breast as time to heal?

Yes, you can, but without personal examination it would be imprudent for me or any online consultant to make a surgical plan or differ from the recommendation of a plastic surgeon who has seen you in consultation.

You will receive different opinions if you see several surgeons, and you will have to ask enough questions to decide whose plan and reasoning you agree with most. Most surgeons would likely perform the revisionary surgery in one operation rather than two, but in some cases two separate operations may be necessary or less risky to skin circulation. I would probably not suture pockets down, especially if you want more size in the form of new implants. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Breast Revision

I have done that operation many times so my answer would be yes it can all be done at once but someone who knows about breast revision needs to look at you make the diagnosis of what is possibly wrong with the implants and decide on a plan. It's also not a bad idea sometimes to stage the procedure, meaning do the capsule work exchange the implants wait several months and then do the lift so that the blood supply would be better. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area with experience in breast implant revision. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Procedures

Thank you for your question and everything can be done at once if needed but what is needed is an examination to say what would be the best approach for you so see some experts in your area

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD