Breast Enlargement Questions! Is it possible to get fuller breasts/rounder breasts from augmentation?

I am going for my first consultation next week. I am a 32B with zero volume. EVERYONE in my family has FULL & Round Breasts including my younger sister. I am 24 I have very tiny boobs with zero volume nor any roundness. I am not sure why mine never developed. Is it possible to get fuller breasts/rounder breast from augmentation? Also any doctors heard of the supplement Raw Ovarian Glandular? A Friend of mine has been taking it & has gained a cup from it plus volume in her boobs.

Fuller Rounder Breast Surgery

Yes, it is possible to get fuller and rounder breasts from breast augmentation - that is the whole point !
The hard part is choosing the best doctor and the right implants for you. It is very difficult to determine the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 350 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. . Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in a bit.
#FullerRounderBreastsSurgery

Breast Augmentation

Great question. Yes, breast augmentation will give you more breast volume and selecting the right type of implant for your body type is key to getting the result you want. Some patients prefer a rounded shape and others may prefer a more "teardrop" shaped appearance. A board certified plastic surgeon would be able to help you decide which implant is best for your surgical goals.

Breast augmentation

Hello and thanks. Yes round full breasts can created with the use of saline or silicone implants. Contact the board-certified plastic surgeon in your area for more details.

Dr. B

Breast augmentation

Breast augmentation with implants is the single most reliable way to augment the breasts. Good luck.

Breast augmentation

Full round breasts are best achieved with an implant. Stay away from the wacky pills. Manipulating your hormones for this is a really bad idea.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Breast implants will give a full and round look to breasts. It is best to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to insure quality and safety. Good luck!

Generally placing breast implants provides fullness and roundness similar to what you seek. Most patients want a natural look with sloping contour and good proportioning but you can ask your plastic surgeon to use a mid-plus profile implant or high-profile implant to achieve greater roundness and size. Remember that the rounder that your breasts become the less natural they tend to look. Enjoy your results.
I would also advise you to stay away from supplements that stimulate breast enlargement since hormonal stimulation of the breasts may also stimulate latent breast cancer now or in the future. I personally would not want to take this risk.

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Breast augmentation

Thank you for the question.  The only scientifically proven way and the most common if I may add to increase the breast size is by breast augmentation.  With the use of implants or fat grafting, you can be able to achieve fuller and rounder breasts.  Plastic surgeons can also take into account your preferred end result to have your breasts the way you want it.  Using pills or creams have not been clinically proven and could sometimes cause complications and side effects to some patients.  Best to contact a board-certified plastic surgeon and get a full evaluation on your options.  Best of luck, Dr. Michael Omidi.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Breast Augmentation is the only way to increase the volume of your breasts.  Pills, creams, lotions and potions do not work.  When you go in for a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, let the doctor know what your goals and expectations are for your outcome. 

John Ward, MD (retired)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enlargement Questions! Is it possible to get fuller breasts/rounder bre

Yes the goal of breast augmentation is to be able to help patients to enlarge their breast volume. The round shape that occurs with this surgery is dependable on your anatomy and the implant type and position of the pockets. Please discuss your goals and shape you would like with your surgeon. Best of luck!

Hani Sinno, MD
Montreal Plastic Surgeon