How many microns deep would a Micro Laser Peel need to go to remove an entire face full of freckles and sunspots in 1 session?

In three days I'm scheduled for a 20-30 micron Micro Laser Peel and I'm concerned it won't be deep enough to achieve the results I'm looking for. My face is entirely covered in freckles and sun spots. I want to know how deep (microns) pigmentation is in the skin and how many microns deep it would take to completely remove the pigment in one session. I want to do this in the fastest and most cost effective way. My physician really hasn't answered my question. Please give a direct answer.

Thanks for your query. 20-30 microns deep is deep enough for first session. It has a protocol to be followed and you cannot go very deep in first sitting as it can have many side effects. Hope it helps

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon