Micro laser peel has created extra wrinkles/ bags under eye where the lasered and unlasered skin meets..Please help me!

Hi there, A week ago I had a micro laser peel done to my face. The doctor got very close to my eyes and went over the bony orbital area with the laser. The first few days while the skin was coming off it looked fine, today is day 7 and it looks as though she has created an extra bag/wrinkle under the eye, where the lasered and unlasered skin meets. I have this strange double bag effect happening..i am losing my mind over this..Will it get better? Will filler..peels..anything fix it?? Please help

Thanks for your query. It would be appreciated if you can attach your picture for better help.  You can show it to your treating doctor. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Microlaserpeels and crepy skin

Microlaserpeels and crepy skin
These peels still need skin care before and after.   I have personally had this done and this requires a series usually every 2 weeks.  I generally treat up to the lashes for most patients.

Laser Peel recovery

Without a photo or an examination it is hard to give you the most accurate answer. Most likely this will be temporary and due to edema which will resolve. If not I would imagine that lasering the skin up to the lash line would take care of your problem.