Ultherapy, is there a doctor that can explain the "melting" side effect that some people are talking about?

Could a Doctor please explain how some people have had such horrible experiences with Ultherapy. I had the procedure a month ago and I find these stories to be improbable and scary to say the least. I believe these women but I can't find anything in literature that references this phenomenon anywhere.

Ultherapy is Safe

Hi and thank you for your question!

Our Nurse Practitioner has been performing Ultherapy procedures for over 5 years and has never seen or had side effect of melting fat. We perform a high volume of Ultherapy procedures in our practice amongst our 3 Physician Extenders (NP & PA's) and we still have never had any reports of this. We have no concern about this side effect.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Ultherapy -- Safety and Side Effects; IT DOESN'T MELT FAT

I have done 100s of treatments myself (not my RN) and I have NEVER seen fat melting or complications when done properly. I suggest you see an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.