Can I reverse my round droopy bulbous nose back? (photos)

hello,i had closed rhinoplasty for bulbous nose, i want to do revision to get my old nose (something similar to it) where i want to widen nose tip and get droopiness back, also my nostrils went small after rhinoplasty i want them big again, wht do you think i need for widing tip and lengthen the nose again? (im a medical student so you can tell me scientificaly in manuvers name and grafts what to be done ) and i dont know what the doctor did to me if he excised cartilage or sutures.

Doctor Answers 1

Rhinoplasty advice

It will be impossible to recreate exactly the nose you had.  However, I would suggest discussing this with your original surgeon.  

Dallas Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 45 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.