Can I reverse my round droopy bulbous nose back? (photos)

hello,i had closed rhinoplasty for bulbous nose, i want to do revision to get my old nose (something similar to it) where i want to widen nose tip and get droopiness back, also my nostrils went small after rhinoplasty i want them big again, wht do you think i need for widing tip and lengthen the nose again? (im a medical student so you can tell me scientificaly in manuvers name and grafts what to be done ) and i dont know what the doctor did to me if he excised cartilage or sutures.

Rhinoplasty advice

It will be impossible to recreate exactly the nose you had.  However, I would suggest discussing this with your original surgeon.