Looking for reconstructive work on my Brazillian butt lift. Please help (Photo)

I had a brazilian butt lift completed in Miami. My shape looks amazing with clothes on. However, i suffered from a very bad infection. So once the clothes come off, you can see the deep indentations in my buttocks from draining the infection. I'm looking for a doctor that can help fix this. I've already had fat injected in the area of the indentation, but that did not work. What other options do i have? Please help!

Looking for reconstructive work on my Brazillian butt lift. Please help

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Im sorry to hear that you suffered by an infection my dear, it is not good. Besides that you have to know that maybe you can develop the same fat rejection again, so please be careful and do what your surgeon recommend!