What the best procedure for me? (Photos)

Hello, I've attached my pictures below. Please give me your opinions on what procedure would be the best for me. Weight as of 7-1-16. 172 pounds My areas are My whole abdominal My pubic Back Transfer fat to butt ? What is cost? I work out & eat clean.I was on phentermine & lost 20 pounds ,the side effects were bothering. I'm trying to Lose as much weight as a could on my own first, before I decide on a procedure . I truly thank you for your time and I hope I can get the answers I want.

Best procedure for Excess skin and fat

Hi Pearl,

Thanks for your question and photos. I would say that you could benefit from liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift. If you are not opposed to maybe having slight extra skin. If you want the best result with no extra skin and are willing to accept a low bikini cut then a tummy tuck would give you the best outcome. Cost varies based on what you decided you want but varies from 8.9K to 15k for a tummy tuck, BBL and full torso liposuction. Hope this helps. Good Luck with the weight loss.

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS
@liposuction @tummytuck @docmata #drcarlosmata

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen. You could also have a bbl performed with an extra focus of liposuction on your back to give a nice contour.  Cost varies by geographic location and surgeon expertise.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting and Tummy Tuck

you would benefit from a hi def liposuction procedure with skin removal at the same time.  lose as much weight as possible before the procedure for an ultimate outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.