purplish blue color under eyes as well as thin skin there and slightly puffy. I'm only 28. Sinus disease caused it, it wont go.

I didn't have this problem 15 months ago. Started after acute sinus infection that got better but never completely healed. I waited 2 months for it to go away, it didn't & my PCP gave me a 30 day antibiotic course and rinses ect. Using flonase & a rinse caused another small sinus cold a few months later and it became a chronic thing. Was given 2 weeks levaquin by ENT and given the option for sinus surgery. Two other ENTs Scoped my nose and said It's clear. Cosmetically now I need help I feel.

Under eye area

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It sounds like your concerns may be related to your sinus issues.  Getting your symptoms under control should help.  The skin is very thin under the eye, so slight variations in puffiness or discoloration show easily.  Best wishes.

Puffy Eyelids

It seems like you're concerned about the appearance of the skin under your eyes.  Can you provide a photo?  You can consider a consultation with a board certified oculoplastic surgeon to discuss your condition and possible treatment options.  Good luck!

Samuel Baharestani, MD
Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Purple coloring under eyes

Thanks for your question- 

The purple coloring under the eyes can be caused by several different things. Yours sounds to be related to sinus injections or allergies which is quite common. The skin under the eyes is so thin that it can be almost transparent to the underlying tissue which can appear purple. 

Definitely getting the sinus problems cleared up will help (sounds like you've done that) - filler can help by several ways here. 1. I often will mix my hyaluronic acid filler with a bit of Radiesse because it adds a soft white color to counteract the bluish hue. 2. The filler can put a layer between your skin and the deeper tissues which helps decrease the coloring and 3. Some people have dark coloring under the eyes because of shadows that are caused in that area- fillers can soften the area and decrease the troughs. 

Hope this helps and God Bless!

Dr. Robb