Pocket too big? (Photos)

had BA 6/24 When i lay down i can feel my right implant spread/move. My left stays nice and perky. If I push on my implant from the side to my center, it feels like it 'hits' something. In printed tops, it is very obvious my right is different than my left. I understand not being symmetrical but am wondering if my right pocket is too big. 375 Silicone Under

Pocket Too Big?

If you had your surgery on 6/24 then you are still early in the healing process.  It is not unusual for a patient to have one breast that settles faster than the other side.  Most women need at least three months for the breasts to relax and settle so just be patient. I recommend massaging 2-3 times a day and giving yourself another month or so.  At that point, if the breasts are still uneven, I would address it with your surgeon.  I hope this helps.

Breast implant pocket too big?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.  Although some “falling to these sides” of breast implants is quite normal when you lie down, if this occurs “excessively”, it may be a concern to patients.  This phenomenon is called lateral displacement of the breast implant;  it may be of concern from the visual and the discomfort standpoints. Surgical correction is an option (and given your concerns, will likely be necessary).

Generally, the lateral breast implant (and/or bottoming out) displacement can be corrected using an internal suture technique, decreasing the size of the pockets and moving the implants toward the midline.   In my practice, I use a 2  layered suture technique to close off the space laterally (towards the axilla). The use of acellular dermal matrix is an option (although not usually necessary)  especially if significant implant rippling/palpability is present.   I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns), helps.  Best wishes.