Looking for a mommy make over or tummy tuck & butt lift? (Photos)

I have lost alot of weight and these is what my body look like now I want something makes me happy that I did the right thing..Don't like looking at my self naked..

Weight loss before surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI less or equal to 30.
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.Kind regards

Mommy Makeover

Congratulations on successful weight loss!  Now you have breast ptosis and large amount of excess skin in the abdomen and back.  I believe you are a good candidate for mommy makeover.  I would suggest you to have 1 breast lift/reduction; 2 abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), first.  You have a roll over the upper back and this will need to be removed by direct excision.  In addition, if you like to have the buttocks to be fuller, you may consider the fat injection to the buttocks along with liposuction of the abdomen, back, flanks and thighs.  You will need to have multiple procedures but it is essential to be safe by doing in multiple steps.   Good luck.Best,Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD

Looking for a mommy make over or tummy tuck & butt lift?

Congratulations on your weight loss. From your photos -it  appears that you would benefit from an Abdominoplasty with laterally extended breast reduction/lift to remove the back rolls at the same time. Best to seek in person exam by an experienced Board Certified PS.

Room for Improvement

Hello there, 

You would get a tremendous improvement, both physical and emotional, from a bilateral breast reduction and a tummy tuck performed at the same time. If you are in good health and considered a low risk, this is a great combination for you to consider. Both surgeries are relatively easy on the body, making recovery faster than you would think. Pick a surgeon who has done a lot of these operations and insist on having it done in a hospital setting. 

Good luck.

Ahmet R. Karaca, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. Congrats on your weight loss. You seem to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover. I would recommend doing a Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty combined with a breast lift. You will need to do a Brazilian Butt Lift separately to optimize healing. You will need to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in these areas for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover Candidate

Thank you for your question.Congratulations on your #weightloss!  At this point, it appears as though you would benefit from a full #abdominoplasty as well as a #breastlift and possible #breastreduction.It is difficult to tell from photos alone what the best procedures for you will be in your #mommymakeover.Please book an in-person consultation with a #boardcertified plastic surgeon to discuss your options in further detail.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Body contouring after weight loss.

Thank you for your photos and congratulations on your weight loss.  To correct your trunk contour and your breast contour, you will need a lower body lift and a breast reduction, which gives you a lift at the same time.  The lower body lift will contour your abdomen, flanks and give you a butt lift plus help smooth out your back rolls.  This can all be done at a single operation, so you have only one recovery and the costs are kept lower.  See a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this type of surgery.

Mommy makeover and body contouring options

Thank you for the question and photos.  I think most plastic surgeons will recommend, depending on your goals, a breast lift/reduction as well as a tummy tuck.  One thing to consider since it will truly impact the shape of your back and chest is a Bra Line Back Lift.  This procedure will help eliminate the loose skin in the bra area and below it.  When its combined with an extended breast lift it can have a powerful effect on the side of the chest, breast, and back area.Good luck with your mommy makeover and body contouring journey.Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

TT/BBL/Breast Lift

First, congratulations on the weight loss! Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for a circumferential body lift and breast lift. It would likely require 2 stages for your transformation. I recommend formal consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes!