How long after Sinus Surgery for (chronic sinusitis) do I have to wait to get my revision rhinoplasty?

I got my primary rhinoplasty in June of 2013. A little too much bone was shaved off from the bridge and it caused a polly beak deformity,inverted v and an internal valve collapse. My nose isn't botched looking at all and it actually looks fine despite the problems I stated but I know I will need to fix the issues and have found a revision surgeon with a great record. I have the chronic sinusitis surgery 1st week of September 2016 how long will I have to wait for revision rhinoplasty afterwords?

Rhinoplasty and sinus surgery

When considering both rhinoplasty and sinus surgery you have a few options.You can have one surgery first, recover, and then complete the second surgery.  (Sinus surgery then rhinoplasty). The recovery waiting period depends on the extent of your surgery and how well you heal after surgery. It could be 4 weeks or 3 months. You can also have both surgeries at the same time. This would require coordinating your ENT surgeon and your plastic surgeon. You can also find an ENT trained-facial plastic surgeon who performs both rhinoplasty and sinus surgery. This has the added benefit of one session of general anesthesia and one recovery period.  
Communication and coordination with all involved practitioners is the key for a safe and happy outcome. Safety comes first. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty and functional endoscopic sinus surgery

Look for a double toward certified ENT/ facial plastic surgeon with extensive experience in rhinoplasty and sinus surgery. That person can perform both surgeries under one anesthetic with one recovery period. A revision rhinoplasty can accomplish shaving down the Polly beak, however spreader grafts and osteotomies  are required for the inverted V deformity and valve collapse. If you're performing both procedures separately, that will require two recovery periods and two anesthetics,  separated out by at least a couple of months. For more information about endoscopic sinus surgery and rhinoplasty, and  many examples of rhinoplasty, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty and Sinus Surgery

In my practice, it is common for patients to have primary or revision rhinoplasty and functional endoscopic sinus surgery at the same time. Of course, each case must be individualized to the clinical situation, but in the absence of serious acute sinus infections or fungal infections, often patients benefit from a combined procedure. 
Ask you rhinoplasty surgeon about your sinus concerns and seek an opinion about combination surgery during a single operative event. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon