I had a breast reduction and liposuction of the back and bra rolls 8/18/16. I have lower back numbness and pain. Is this normal?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Liposuction and breast reduction - now have lower back numbness and pain
- I am sorry your recovery is so hard.
- Yes, the numbness and pain are normal.
- Your surgery was twelve days ago - you are still swollen.
- You will not be able to comfortably lie on your back for several more weeks.
- The pain in changing position is from muscle spasm.
- Ask your surgeon for instructions on stretching out your back muscles -
- And keep pressure off the area as much as possible.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.