What is the best filler for my nasolabial folds and my lips? (Photo)

NL folds and lips

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos.The first thing I would recommend would be replacing lost volume in your cheeks with a volumizing product such as Voluma or Restylane Lyft, for a lofting effect that would soften your nasolabial folds. I like Restylane Silk and Juvederm Ultra best for lips, but there are others that are also highly effective in this area. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Two solutions

So your lips are full but the upper lip lacks some lateral fullness. Any of the lip fillers (the finer less cross link HA fillers) will do a great job of volumising your lateral lip.  As far as your cheeks are concerned, you may want to consider cheek filler rather than NL fold filler. Heavy folds are usually because the cheek fat pads have deflated and are sometimes best treated by reinflating the cheek rather than trying to push the cheek back up against gravity with fillers in the folds. I would suggest asking a plastic surgeon to inject some saline with hyalase into your cheek fat to show you how this changes the dynamic of your mid face. Hope that helps. Adam Goodwin