What can be done to correct corner lip lift revision and depressed scar? (photos)
Doctor Answers 1
Lip lift above the pink lip
- I am so sorry you are having such a difficult time with your corner lip lift.
- Most experienced plastic surgeons will not revise a scar for at least six months.
- Tissues are swollen and corrections difficult if tried earlier than this.
- I agree with you that the result is not ideal -
- Please wait a full six months from this second surgery before more is done.
- Then consider a second opinion before having more surgery -
- Placement of the scars and the early re-operation makes me wonder whether your surgeon was a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
- Regardless, an examination is required to know what should be done -
- Correction will be challenging and must be done with magnification.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.