Lollipop Lift with small implant right side 50cc more and too high and tight will it drop? (photos)

It's been 2 weeks and 2 days since lollipop breast lift with silicone under the muscle implants. My left 150cc my right 200cc my left has a nice slope my right is tight and up high I can't go in a bikini due to the right being so high it looks stupid. They are still bruised from nerve block shot but I'm afraid the right will not go down is there anything I can do besides the strap? My right pec has been super tight before surgery due to working out and a injury. Should I stretch my pecs?

One side high?

Early asymmetry and tightness on one side more than the other is very common. Overall, you early results actually look pretty good to me. With time, the symmetry most likely will get better. You can ask your plastic surgeon whether pectoralis muscle stretch is appropriate.  I usually prefer an extended course of muscle relaxants and some breast massage. Best, Dr. ALDO

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon