What items should I purchase for my BBL?

BBL

The person you really need to be asking is your surgeon. Every doctor has different pre and post operative protocols for their patients. Some doctors provide you compressions garments while others require you to purchase it yourself. I would invest in a BBL pillow to take pressure off the buttocks when sitting, along with some ice packs to help relieve the swelling. It may also be beneficial to buy some protein shakes or meal replacements because they are quick and easy to make and you may not be up to preparing food for yourself the first few days after surgery but its important to consume enough protein to aid in your recovery. Best of luck in your recovery.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Stop using Multivitamin (because the Vitamin E and A) at least 2 weeks before surgery.

What you should bring:

Iron, Vitamin C, Complex B. omeprazol Feminine Pads  Compression socks Body wipes Face towels Tooth paste,  tooth brush, mouth wash preferably the travel size.  Flat Shoes Summer dresses about 3 or 4 One cotton tank Your laptop or iPad or cellphone If you have diabetic bring your Gluco Test.  They could be required during the stay at home recovery. Bring constipation pills, usually after surgery is necessary. ALso you can buy here. If you have asthma bring the drugs for nebulization. They could be required during the stay at home recovery. Abdominal Board Epi Foam boppy pillow (BBL) Other extras thing you  may need:

1. package of 6 white tees 2. 1 package of 6 cushion ankle socks 3. 1 plush throw 4. Arnica cream  5. 3 bars dial soap 5. Neosporin 6. Antibacterial hand wipes 7. wet cleansing towelettes. 8. Dulcolax 9. Tylenol, Advil 10. Rose mosqueta oil 11. Bio oil 2 oz. 12. Adhesive tape 13. Gauze pads 14. Latex gloves (2 box) 15. Travel size toiletries at walmart comes with toothbrush/paste,shampoo,cond.,mini comb,deodorant,lotion..will also take makeup and hair bands) 16. Adult diapers (if you will has BBL) 17. Loofa 18. Female urinal

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

We recommend our patients to purchase ABD and chux pads, tylenol ES, arnica... Check with your surgeon since each surgeon has a slightly different pre op protocol. Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

You should consider buying a BBL pillow it is a must it will help a lot during you'r healing process 

smooth recovery is very important you should have the maximum comfort possible 

good luck best of wishes.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective pre op and post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon