This is what one of my incisions looks like at 12 days post op? The other side looks great. What happened? (Photos)

What's your opinion on this weird looking incision?

Insisions

I recommend that you have your incisions examined in person to ensure that you are healing properly.
All the best

This is what one of my incisions looks like at 12 days post op? The other side looks great. What happened?

Thank you for your question I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon. Your surgeon is the best resource when questions arise. They are most familiar with the details of your surgery.

Different incisions?

Frankly, I don't think either of these incisions looks "great," and they certainly are different. The only thing I can advise you to do is to ask your surgeon. Did you have a lift plus implants, or implants alone? Sorry, but no one here can answer this other than your own surgeon. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon