I am just 24 hrs post op. I noticed on the bottom of my breast it is droopy and saggy. (photo)

Hi , I know it's very soon , I am just wondering if the bottom will fill out once things start settling down .

24 Hours Post Op

Thank you for your question and photos. You can expect the implants to drop a little and fill up the lower pole more but if you had significant sagging pre op then you can expect the nipples to remain a little low. It will take between 2-6 months for you to see your final results.
All the best

Implants drop?

Thank you for your question and photos.  Implants can definitely "ride high" for the first several weeks and will settle after the swelling resolves and the tissue stretch a bit.  If your nipple position was low before surgery, it will also be low after surgery.  Best to discuss nipple position and lifts with your surgeon at your follow up visit. 

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Too Early To Tell

Dear libby04,  You are only 1 day after surgery and it is far too early to tell how they will look. You will most likely see settling of your implants over the next several weeks to months. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon and they will guide you through this early post operative period. Good luck. Dr. Gervais

Douglas L. Gervais, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. You are in early phase of healing. Your breasts will continue to change in the coming several weeks. Once the implants descent, they fill the lower pole. Please follow instructions from your PS.

Early post op, some advices :

Thanks for the question.Its too early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast Settling?

It will take at least three months for everything to drop and settle so be patient.  It is normal for the breasts to look pretty strange the first few days after surgery, especially if they were a little saggy to start out with.  Make sure to follow your surgeon's post operative instructions and you will see a big change in a few weeks.  I hope this helps.

Augmentation

Best to have posted preop photos. If your nipples were hanging low or pointing downward preop,they will likely do so post-op.