14 months post-op from my tummy tuck, & about 6 weeks out from scar revision; dissolvable stitches still a problem? (Photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Scar problem after revision
- One of two things is happening -
- Your body doesn't tolerate the internal sutures and your surgeon needs to find and remove them.
- Or you have ingrowing hairs causing the problem -
- This can look very like a suture problem and often the hair is hard to see.
- Either the suture or the ingrowing hairs have to be removed for these to heal.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.