How much does it cost in full to in large breast two sizes from a d to a dd

The Cost of a Breast Augmentation

The cost of breast implants can vary widely depending on a number of factors (silicone vs. saline, sizing, etc.). If you would like to get a more precise cost estimate, it would be best to schedule an in-person consultation with a highly qualified, board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast Augmentation Costs

The #costs of #BreastAugmentation is contingent on several factors. Such as geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Also, different breast implants may have different costs. The approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.
Moreover, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

The prices of breast augmentation can varies by type of implant saline v silicone , type of surgeon you pick. what is best for you is to do a consultation with a board certified surgeon to get a estimate price. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.
***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Surgical Pricing for Breast Implants

Thank you for your question. The cost for breast augmentation does not depend on size so much as the type of implant, incision type, surgical facility, location and individual Plastic Surgeon. I recommend that you seek board certified Plastic Surgeons in your area and book consultations. They will speak with you in person about your goals, examine you and provide implant options. As well, Plastic Surgeons usually provide a price quote at the time of consultation but you can often see general pricing listed on their websites or ask when you call their office.

I hope this helps,

All the best