Correct terminology for procedures needed. Lower body/butt lift NOT including an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). (photo)

I have already had a full tummy tuck and an inner thigh lift and would like to extend my tummy tuck into a lower body/butt lift. I am trying to look at before and after pictures and reviews but I'm not sure on what you would call it. I need to address the issue is excess skin and fat in my love handles and flank area. I had an extended medial thigh lift six weeks ago and

Post massive weight loss body contouring

Hello and thank you for your question.  Congratulations on your weight loss and subsequent surgeries.  I specialize in post massive weight loss body contouring. I would suggest performing a lower body lift as you mentioned without the tummy tuck portion.  When I perform a lower body lift or modified version such as yours (frequently do this), it consists of a buttock lift and auto augmentation of the buttocks and hips.  The hip flap is designed to help increase or maintain your hip / waist ratio.  This flap was developed by myself to prevent masculinization following  body lift and improve feminization.Peter Fisher M.D  

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Love handles

Dear 3bzboyz. I am sorry for asking but are you a male or female (your pictures are not conclusive and not clear). If you are male only liposuction of your love handles will be enough for you. If you are female you need a body sculpting. Excess fat should be removed from flank area and injected into the buttock area. For my opinion you don't need any other procedure. Regards.

Ege Ozgentas, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon