Should I be worried about upper belly pouch & strange horizontal lines after TT/MR/Lipo? I'm 5'4, 49,165lb, 2 c-sections (Photo)

Procedure was 9/8. My concern going in was that the upper abs wouldn't be flat. Doc assured me they would be. Two odd things...first, the horizontal suturing. I have only seen vertical tightening to pull together separated muscles. Why the need to tighten horizontally too? Second, I can clearly see in the 2DPO pic that the upper area is still bulging. He said he did some lipo up there. My binder doesn't come all the way up to cover that bulge, so is that the problem? Will it eventually thin out?

Too early to judge outcome

First, is much too early for you to be worried about the outcome.  Second, why do you have intraoperative pictures of the plication?  Your binder needs to go all the way from your ribcage to the upper thighs.  It should be a garment not a binder.  This is your most likely problem.

Post-Op Healing From Tummy Tuck

Some general details provided to our patients regarding the post-op healing process include being placed in an abdominal binder, which they will wear the first week. There is usually a fair amount of swelling and the binder should be opened several times a day so that there are no pressure points. After the first 7 to 10 days the patient is placed in an elastic garment for compression over the next six weeks. Swelling can persist for several months and will gradually improve and will look better at three months, six months, and even one year. Frequently the pubic area and the scrotal and penis area for men can become very swollen and discolored during the first two weeks due to gravity as this is the lowest area for swelling to accumulate. We recommend a return to full activity without restrictions at 6 weeks.The best thing for you to do if there are questions or concerns about the progress if your healing would be to see your surgeon for a follow-up visit to have the area evaluated and check for proper healing. Best of luck to you!