What should I do to look better? (photo)

I would like to have an internal lift to stay firm, remove excess skin, nipples smaller and defined, and maybe reduce and get a symmetry.

Find the right surgeon to make you look better!

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a mastopexy

What should I do to look better?

Thank you for the question and picture.   Based on your photograph and stated goals, it is likely that you will benefit from breast lifting plus/minus breast augmentation surgery. My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully as well. Best wishes.

What should I do to look better?

Thank you for the photographs. I would recommend a breast lift (mastopexy). Based on your description, your breasts are of adequate size or maybe could be reduced to some degree. Your nipples are low on your breast and would benefit from being elevated.A mastopexy procedure elevates the nipple position, removes excess skin, and would allow your surgeon to reduce size of your breasts (if desired). It maintains a natural appearance.

What should I do to look better?

You should undergo full breast lift (anchor pattern) with or without implants. Make sure you seek one or more consultations with ABPS-certified plastic surgeons. There is no "internal lift" that will avoid external skin incisions, scars, and tightening required to achieve your remaining (appropriate) goals. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon