Can my Face Be Made Round/oval? (photo)

My face is long, which I think is unsightly. I have a big chin too. What would be needed to give my face an oval/ round appearance?

Doctor Answers 2

Best Treatment (Filler) to Reshape Face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Africanose,

Fillers can be used to shape your face.  I your case you may wish to consider Sculptra by an experienced physician.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 37 reviews

Changing facial shape

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If you have a straight face and desire a more oval or heart shaped face then consider Sculptra.  This can help to build up these areas.  A better photo would be helpful as well. 

Jeffrey Zwiren, MD
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.