I Have Minimal Face Drooping is the Silhouette Lift a Viable Option?

i have minimal face drooping is the silhouette lift a viable option?

Silhouette Instalift ideal for loss of facial tone

The Silhouette Instalift is the newest generation of thread lifting technology. The thread and attached mini-cones are placed using a bit of local anesthesia. Unlike other thread lifting, the Silhouette Instalift thread and cones are absorbed over months. They hold the lax skin in place and stimulate your collagen. It is ideal for moderate laxity of the lower face and jawline.  The aftercare and discomfort is minimal.  Not a substitute for a facelift, the Silhouette Instalift is perfect for those wishing fairly rapid facial rejuvenation.  When combined with facial fillers such as Radiesse and Voluma the facial tissues are lifted and the volume loss that occurs with time is replaced.  

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Silhouette instalift

Thread lifting can be an excellent option for a minimal sagging. It has a long history with both very beautiful results and happy patients mixed with poor results and dissatisfaction. Most of the latter stems from the use of permanent sutures and poor technique.

Most modern thread lifting utilizes absorbable sutures, which have many major benefits. These threads not only lift and support, but provide volume as they go away, creating a lift and fill effect. The risk of dimpling, an issue with the old thread lifts, is zero here as these are not providing a permanent pull. 

These modern thread lifts are best thought of like a filler. They will do their job for a year or two and then will need to be touched up, but the results in the meantime are beautiful.

Choosing your physician wisely here is key, as knowledge of normal facelift anatomy, tissue movement and technique is a highly valuable skill when placing these absorbable lifting threads.

To ensure you are receiving the highest level of care, seek out a modernly trained, new-school dermatologic surgeon, oculoplastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon who is board certified and fellowship trained in one of these "core four" cosmetic specialties. Membership in organizations like the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery help to identify a highly trained surgeon.

Cameron Chesnut
#realself500 Physician

Silhouette instalift

Cameron Chesnut
#realself500 Physician

Skin repositioning option in 30 minutes

The silhouette lift provides a tool to reposition and resuspend the skin.  For the patient with minimal skin laxity this is a great option.  Since we do not age in a one dimensional plane, I suggest considering volume enhancement, skin resurfacing and wrinkle relaxers to complete the minimally invasive facial rejuvenation. 

Hope to see you soon....

Skin repositioning option in 30 minutes

Hope to see you soon....

Silhouette Lift for Drooping Face

The best candidates for a Silhouette Lift are patients between 45-55 years of age with medium thickness of the skin and subcutaneous tissue. The surgical threads and cones were approved by the FDA in the spring of 2015 Patients with significant wrinkles are not ideal candidates. You can expect to see improvement in the shadowing of the jowl and the cheek fold. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and there is little down time.. Although it is thought to last approximately two years the final answer is not in on this procedure. The best way to find out if you are right for the procedure is to consult with a board certified physician who is familiar and experience with this technique.

Silhouette Lift for Drooping Face

Silhouette Instalift for Mid-Face Lift

A Silhouette Instalift is an excellent option for slight facial drooping. I generally recommend Silhouette Instalifts for patients looking for a minimally invasive method of lift the face without the downtime and pain associated with traditional surgeries like a facelift. The results with a Silhouette Instalift are natural and long lasting. When paired with other non-surgical treatments such as injectables or laser skin treatments, results look even better. I recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon in your area.

Yael Halaas, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Silhouette Instalift for Mid-Face Lift

Yael Halaas, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

"new" Silhouette Lift

The Silhouette Lift or Inta-Lift option is the minimal option to offer improved face/neck lifting with out incisions or at best a < 1 inch incision in temple hair. The concept of the 360 degree cones made of PLL (same as Sculpta injectable) which effects a tightening 'plus' collagen growth over time is novel. This Silhouette Lift offers a non incision option with results that most are very satisfied with. Has been in Europe, Middle East, Far East for 6 years now with over 25,000+++ results (CE certified and now FDA mid face approved). If the patient does not desire any incisions and understands results will NEVER replace incisional face/neck lifts (whether a mini, midi, or full) than Silhouette Lifts offer a very nice easy alternative. Though few boarded PSs are certified in Silhouette Lifts there are more of us each days. So search for a boarded PS that also can offer the Silhouette Lift. To me appears as the parent company is doing a very soft launch in USA, reminds me of the 1990's BOTOX start with very few docs offering Botox. Now look how many are doing BOTOX injections... 

"new" Silhouette Lift

Sculptra to rejuvenate your face

It sounds like you have a loss of collagen, this
happens as we age. I recommend consulting with your doctor about Sculptra. Sculptra
is a unique facial injectable that replaces collagen lost during the aging
process. This will stimulate collagen growth and lasts more than two years. You
will notice a more youthful, natural look.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Sculptra to rejuvenate your face

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Silhouette Instalift to address Facial Asymmetry

Thank you for your question.  The Silhouette Instalift is a minimally invasive solution that delivers a great option to patients for whom a facelift surgery is not their preferred approach. There have been several different suture lifts in the past that may have been pulled off the market because due to complications.  The Instalift differs in that the material is resorbable and the suture material actually stimulates collagen as well.  One of the main materials used in the Instalift is the main active ingredient in Sculptra which is commonly used by advanced injectors for facial rejuvenation for collagen stimulation.  In addition, Instalift uses bi-directional cones to reposition the subdermal tissue and facial skin to a more lifted and youthful position.  Over time the implanted sutures and cones also stimulate your own collagen for natural and long lasting results.

Many patients do have mild to moderate facial asymmetry and I often refer to the two halves of our face as siblings and not twins.  I often do use non-invasive approaches to help these two siblings to appear more 'twin-like'.  The Silhouette Instalift can also be used in such a fashion to address mild facial drooping, but a physical exam and assessment would be required to discuss whether this is the best option and set expectations for what can be achieved with this approach.

Ultherapy for the neck

I would opt for an Ultherapy treatment to redefine and tighten the lower face and midface. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Ultherapy for the neck

Correction of minimal facial droop

There are so many manifestations of an aging face that your photos would help us.   Aging or droop can result from gravity, from fat loss, from sun and weather damage, from excess skin, and from sagging muscles.   So often a simple young woman's facelift solves all of these problem and if needed fat can be added at that time.   Dont be fooled by a cute name for some minimal procedure.  Go to a surgeon who does many face lifts and is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a real trained surgeon that is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.   I am not a fan of costly procedures such as Ultherapy that do little and lasts even less.  I have just seen too many unhappy patients who feel they wasted their money.   There are so many non productive beauty machines out there that just do not hack it.  Beware and save your money for the real thing.     So get several consults from seasoned surgeons in your area that do many facelifts.   My Best,  Dr C

Correction of minimal facial droop