Forehead Strange Gap I Need Advice Which Doctor Should I Meet? (photo)

Hello Im Alex 19 Years Old And I Have a big problem my forehead looks very strange is has a bone in the middle or something and it looks bad i never had an accident or something and i dont really know how i had that thing but i need help to know what is or what i can do... this

Doctor Answers 1

Forehead dents.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You need to have X-ray  of the area to see if it is a thickening of the bone which can be shave and the dent augmented. I do this surgery frequently for patients with bone excess. 

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.