As a child I was diagnosed with Pseudostrabismus. Is it possible to could get some sort of corrective surgery for it? (Photos)

It has always been a very big flaw for me. Is there anything I might be able to do to correct this or does it go away with time as the bridge of my nose grows. I am 19 years old. Please help !!

No doctor answers yet