Almost 2 yrs out have bumpy, scar like quality, range of motion issues from lipo and also have some "dents". (photos)

Been depressed and had discomfort. Feel like the shelf above belly is "stuck".. I am an athlete and this has limited range of motion ..and when seated causes discomfort/pain.. Is this scar tissue? Who is a doctor that is an expert at revising this? Can you get rid of scar tissue? Who is the top liposuction revision doctor?

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

I would suggest our Hidef Liposuction Revision protocol which includes lipocavitation, Exilis, fibrous release, fat grafting, skin tightening, and liposculpture. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles