What's wrong with my post Rhinoplasty nose? (photos)

Two years ago I had a rhinoplasty. The goal was to get rid of a dorshal hump and lift droopy tip. Now, my nose looks and functions very bad. I have trouble breathing, and I strongly dislike how my nose looks, it seems all broken and bony. Please help figure out whats the cause, and is there a solution. Thank you!

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty

You are likely suffering from collapse of the internal valves and this is causing obstruction. Cartilage grafts can correct this.  More views are needed to see how to address any cosmetic issues.  Best wishes, Dr T

Post rhinoplasty

To be honest, the best way to make a true assessment is with a physical exam.  That being said, based on the picture that you have provided, it looks as though the mid vault has collapsed which is leading to your asymmetries as well as your issues breathing.  I'd be interested to examine the inside of your nose as well as feel the nasal tip and investigate what was done to address your tip support/create tip definition.  Most of all, it appears as though your nose has lost a lot of structure - and that really is what you are seeing.  Rebuilding these areas, refining the tip, will improve your profile, appearance, as well as your breathing. I hope some of this help. Best of luck!

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

My thoughts

Hi there and I'm sorry that you're not happy with your results.  It looks to me as though there is some disconnect between the nasal bones and the middle one third of the nose, possibly resulting in internal nasal valve collapse. This would restrict breathing, or there could also be other internal issues such as a persistent deviated septum.  A more precise explanation and determination of how to fix your nose would require more views of the nose as well as an in person examination.  Find someone that you trust that can address your concerns and knows how to fix them. These things should be able to be corrected. Best of luck to you.