Please help. Did I do something wrong? Is this normal? (Photo)

Please help don't know if I should be worried my doctor has told me that I'm fine but I'm starting to doubt his opinion, am I just freaking out or do I need to seek medical treatment....I'm 28 days post op

Please help. Did I do something wrong? Is this normal?

You should avoid heavy lifting or wide movement of your arms to allow these wounds to heal properly and to allow faster recovery.

London Plastic Surgeon

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Appears as T incision wound healing issues. Local wound care can allow slow healing. I offer PRP infusion with laser red light sessions at $500/session to speed recovery, usually 3 sessions on average. . Or seek in person paid ($500) second opinions from the over 60+ boarded PSs in Miami.

Wound healing

These small wound healing problems are not uncommon and often take some time to heal.  They are usually because tension so please just try to be patient.  Jane

Delayed healing after breast reduction surgery

The area that you show in your photo is one of delayed wound healing. This is fairly common after a breast reduction (especially if a lot of tissue was taken or you had a lot of swelling post operatively). We usually see wound healing problems anywhere from 2-4 weeks out from surgery if they are going to happen, and they usually heal up with local wound care within a couple to a few weeks. The whitish or yellowish tissue that you see will be replaced by pink/bleeding tissue, and then a layer of skin will grow over. This does not appear to be an infection, however if you start noticing increasing drainage (or smelly drainage), swelling, redness or feel that your breast is hotter than usual, call your surgeon as you may have an infection. 

Tracy Kayan, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon