What is wrong with my clit? (Photo)

Hi my vagina's clit looks very abnormal & extremely itchy, I have pictures for an more accurate answer. I am a virgin & this is the first that I am experiencing this, what exactly can this be? Ps I shaved & the hair is growing back

Inflamed hood

and more and I hope you have seen your GYN by now... and if you're up to it, what was actually diagnosed as to the cause of your problems?

Inflammation at Clitoris

Infections, allergies, bug bites, contact dermatitis, trauma, etc can all cause inflammation. See your gynecologist for evaluation and treatment.

Swollen inflamed Clitoral Hood

Hello Mariyah,

It appears your hood is swollen. I can't see your Clitoris. I'd see your Gynecologist ASAP.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

Abnormal clitoris or clitoral hood?

It appears that your clitoral hood is inflamed. Since the causes can be many including contact dermatitis, allergic reaction to any product that touched the area, I would recommend seeing your gynecologist first and , possibly, a dermatologist too since they are very helpful in diagnosing skin conditions. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon