Should I worry about the swelling going on on my sides below my armpits after my breast augmentations? (Photos)

Just got my boobs done literally 3 days ago and I wondered should I be worried about the swelling on my sides of breast. It kind of feels like my implants are sliding back there. Or am I just being paranoid?

3 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. Its too early to talk about final results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Is it normal for my finger tips to be cold after mommy makeover surgery?

Until 3 months postop you would need closer follow ups with your chosen surgeon. See him/her TODAY.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

Swelling after breast augmentation?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Always best to run questions/concerns directly by your plastic surgeon; having said that, some swelling is expected ( excessive/asymmetric may be of concern). I do not see anything in your photographs to be concerned about. Again, if concerned always best to seek your plastic surgeon's  assessment/advice. Best wishes.