To All the women on Real Self that have had a butt lift: Who is the Best Plastic Surgeon in the US that do fantastic butt lifts?

Who is the Best Plastic Surgeon in the US that Does Beautiful butt lifts, enhances and shapes the body with curves gracefully?

Try using the Find A Doctor feature to research BBL Doctors in your area.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lift procedures and Body Contouring surgeries. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling your consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon