I would like to widen the outer corner of my eyes (Photo)

I think my eyes are too small my question is if can making them look larger.thank so much for your advice

Doctor Answers 3

Widen outer corner

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for your question.

You can take lateral canthoplasty.
The procedure would be done like below ;
Incise the outer corner.  and incise the lower margin from the lateral corner.
Move the lateral canthus to the outer place and fix it.
repair the incision wound.

That is lateral canthoplasty and it will make the eyes wider.

Good luck and have a wonderful day.

South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Okay, no canthoplasty will not help you!!!!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You would benefit from an assessment by an oculoplastic surgeon to determine why the right eye is much larger appearing then the left eye.  Once that is answered, I would be very careful regarding surgery to change the appearance of your eyes.  Remember that sometimes surgery makes you better but it is also true that you can be harmed by surgery.  Be careful what you look for.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
A canthopexy laterally and a skin only upper lid blepharoplasty is a safe procedure that can improve your eyelid appearance.  

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.