How much weight should I lose before a Lipo & BBL if I want to weigh 120lbs after surgery, but currently I am 150?

Hello, I am interested in doing lipo and a bbl procedure in late October. I currently weigh 150, but usually I am b/n 132 and 136. I am 5'7" tall. I would love to ideally be around 120 and preferably a US size 2 or max a 4 after my surgery. I am more interested in getting a small 24 inch waist, and a 35 inch hips, which is more of a cute bubble butt.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. With information you provided above, your current BMI is 23.5 so you are at a healthy weight for surgery. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Lipo +Bbl Results

Hello, thanks for the question, as i can see you are an excelent candidate to make a liposuction and Bbl, becasuse you in an ideal weight to do it, its important for four to know that, the more weight you lose, the less fat you will have to make a BBL, so for your weight and tall you are and excelent candidate to make this procedure, its also important to make all the  for you to know that plastic surgery procedures are not desined to lose large amounts of weight, they are for reshape the body, i can tell you that with lipo and Bbl you will losse no more than 10 pounds. You are in ideal weght to makes this procedure. have a nice day!!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD