How much weight do I need to lose for the BBL surgery?

I am 22 years old,5"1 ,255 ,how much weight exactly do I need to be for the bbl. Or what is the ideal pounds I need to drop. I don't know much about the bmi stuff.

BBL -BMI?

Great Question. Individuals with a flat or saggy buttock and excess body fat in the stomach, waist, back, and thighs are considered the ideal candidates for this medical procedure. The Brazilian Butt Lift, like all medical or surgical procedures, can make a wonderful difference; however, lasting and meaningful results depend, ultimately, on the lifestyle choices of the potential candidate. The ideal candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift is in good general health, has an appropriate quantity of unwanted stomach fat, and has realistic expectations of what can be achieved through the procedure. Those potential candidates who are not, generally, living a healthy lifestyle or at a stable weight will see diminished results in comparison to a candidate living a healthy and active lifestyle.Your next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

How much weight do I need to lose

You can find BMI calculators on the internet , so that you can follow up your weight loss .  In order to undergo safely your BBL you should be at BMI 30 .  Maybe you will also need a tummy tuck prior to BBL surgery.
Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Weight loss

You will need to lower your BMI to  29 which means 100 pounds weight loss in your particular case. Consult a BCPS for your care after weight loss. 
DrBurnett#realself100

How much weight should i lose for a BBL surgery?

Thank you for your question. Currently you have a BMI of 48.18 which is very high for patients to have surgery.The ideal BMI should be of 30 or less with an stable weight for a period of at least 6 months before surgery, the rason for this is that at this weight the risks during and after surgery are minimized and results are optimal. At this point you should lose around 100 lbs in order to get to your ideal weight.  Many patients struggle to achieve their optimal weight despite diet and exercise. However, to reduce your risks during surgery and ensure optimal results it's important to maintain a healthy, well-balanced diet to prepare for surgery. The closer you are to your ideal weight before surgery the better your result will be. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.