2 weeks post endoscopic eyebrow lift and the indentations/swelling above my eyebrows are not going away. Is this normal? (Photo)

Brow Lift

Thank you for your question. You should notice a considerable decrease in your bruising and swelling after the first several days. Your healing and recovery will improve after the first few weeks allowing you to resume normal activities. Your scarring is not a concern at this point, and it is very early to judge your healing, however, it would not hurt for you to contact your board certified facial plastic surgeon and at least re-review your recovery instructions. Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post endoscopic brow lift

Have never seen this before so it is not normal.  Did they put in some sort of sutures down there to lift the brow?   Need to get these released before final healing occurs.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

YES! Something not right. Best to see your operative surgeon on Monday to consider release surgery..