Do I have to wear the epifoam for Liposuction?

Hi i got a bbl and im fine with the garment and board, i even put the garment on a smaller hook today. The foam is so hard to put on i get so mad and its so uncomfortable i feel like i cant breathe. How important is the foam? I am going to ask my doctor but i just want more opinions thanks.

Use of Epifoam Post op

Greetings.  The epifoam is helpful in contouring after the procedure.  If you are having trouble using it, this can be discussed with your plastic surgeon in your follow up visits. Make sure to follow the post operative instructions that were given to you.  Best wishes.