Weak chin, jowls? 30 year old, female, NYC. Will a filler in my chin make a difference at all for my type of profile? (Photos)

I've started to notice these shadows on the sides of my mouth and the weakness of my chin. I'd like to improve my appeance but I'd hate to have to think about surgery at my age. I feel like this makes me look sad/tired all the time. Are there any options and alternatives to improve this aspect of my face? Will using a filler in my chin make a difference at all for my type of profile? Would Thermage work for the shadows? Thanks for all your responses!

Chin Augmentation

Thank you for your question and sharing your photos.

Having a chin in proportion to the rest of your face will help your profile. Additionally, that "sad" look, is from shadows in marionette area. Adding some filler to your chin, and on the sides on the chin will help your profile and eliminate those dark "sad" areas. Adding filler to the chin can also help to give the appearance of longer face.. Chin filling should be in line with jawline. Fuller lips can also make the chin seem smaller. I hope that was helpful

Thanks for sharing.