Can I wear a waist training corset to give me a smaller waist? (photos)

Had smart lipo done on my lower abs a month ago and my upper abs a week ago. My question is can I wear a waist training corset (photo) to give me an even smaller waist?

Smart Lipo

Waist trimmers have been proven to be effective, you should consult with your surgeon before using one to ensure you are not using it too soon. Good Luck.

Miami Physician

Can I wear a waist training corset to give me a smaller waist

Always best to ask your chosen surgeon or doctor whom you think is a boarded PS. I never would separate the upper and lower abdomen SmartLipo + Lipo operation - MAKES NO SENSE! Thus I doubt your surgeon was a boarded PS... 

Smartlipo to contour your waist line

My suggestion is to consult with your surgeon to see if you are a candidate for Smartlipo. Smartlipo is a minimally invasive procedure that will remove unwanted fat deposits while tightening the skin. Smartlipo will be able to give your shape a new contour. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD