Do you think I've chance to get it fixed? Looks swollen & ugly to me. 4/25/15. How can I be better?Please? (Photo)

Do u think I have chances to get it fixed after do long. My right eye always looks puffy, like I got punched or haven't slept.like inflammation. Stuff inside(belotero) moves when I touch it. Here's pix.fr.4/29/15 till now 10/14/2015.

Swollen and Puffy from Fillers

It appears from the photo that too much product was placed and did not have a good cosmetic result.  I recommend that you have the product dissolved with Vitrase.  This difficult under eye area is an advanced injection technique and you should consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with cosmetic injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Under Eye Swelling and Fillers

if you have swelling and it doesnt look good after placement, have it reversed with hyaluronidase.  Best, Dr. Emer.